Random Rice And Wtf Vehicle Thread

diggerdan11

Spotted this when coming out of our local Wal Mart

You spot the bad, and I will see if we agree lol

2011-09-03190902.jpg

Its a VatoZone special!!! The bad: Side steps on an SS? Really? I wonder how many times he got hung up on a speed bump? Bug deflector with a cowl hood? Talk about making somthing cool look stupid! Those wheels look like they belong on a 4x4. Look like they stick out 2in past the fenders. And whats with all the wind deflectors? If the wind is really that bad maybe you should get it looked at. Euros?! All I have to say is why? I give them props on a nice bed cover but why would you not color match it? Oh I know why....cuz Dulicolor doesnt make Victory Red in a rattle can! Whats with the tint half way down the windshield? Are they that short that the sun visor doesn't work? Give me half a day and I could make that thing look bad ass. But thats just my opinion.

The good: Its an SS. Its got a cowl. Its not unfixable.

I's be scared to see the interior...

Edited by Silverado777 (see edit history)

Its a VatoZone special!!! The bad: Side steps on an SS? Really? I wonder how many times he got hung up on a speed bump? Bug deflector with a cowl hood? Talk about making somthing cool look stupid! Those wheels look like they belong on a 4x4. Look like they stick out 2in past the fenders. And whats with all the wind deflectors? If the wind is really that bad maybe you should get it looked at. Euros?! All I have to say is why? I give them props on a nice bed cover but why would you not color match it? Oh I know why....cuz Dulicolor doesnt make Victory Red in a rattle can! Whats with the tint half way down the windshield? Are they that short that the sun visor doesn't work? Give me half a day and I could make that thing look bad ass. But thats just my opinion.

The good: Its an SS. Its got a cowl. Its not unfixable.

I's be scared to see the interior...

I think it was an old man. He was parked in the handy cap space. I thought the same thing on the majority of the truck. The bed cover is a soft color, which is hard to color match. Those rims are all over the place around here. I was about floored when I seen it. Good news is I went to the back of the parking lot where I had parked, and the cleanest SS I have ever seen in person that hadn't been repainted was setting there. I wish I had took pics.

saw this one on Saturday anything wrong here?

has a sweet auto zone wide body kit, some GT emblems, and a nice wobbly polished tip.

and sorry i know the TBSS is dirty but hey got hit by rain...

WP_000351.jpg

Edited by red04supersport (see edit history)

saw this one on Saturday anything wrong here?

has a sweet auto zone wide body kit, some GT emblems, and a nice wobbly polished tip.

and sorry i know the TBSS is dirty but hey got hit by rain...

WP_000351.jpg

got to love a autozone wide body kit lol

And.......I would look better driving that TBSS lol

I'm not sure what they were trying to accomplish with this paint job.

2_X66629A.jpg

It can be yours for the low, low price of $24,400.

http://sundancechevy.com/search/search.php?view=details&vvin=2GCEC19N461241350

TERRIBLE!!! :cry:

Someone should be SHOT!! :M16:

Way too much cowl hood, and all this to an even rarer Indimidator SS. :(