Sub Install Gone Wrong.

Ok. So I have double checked absolutely every connection and everything was installed clean neat and perfect. I still have no sound from my woofer. I am including images

I am thinking it's an issue with the pre outs? Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Everything is tight and perfect. I know the cap is crap. I am waiting for a new kinetic battery.

under back seat evanpics1361.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and behind my pioneer

evanpics1365.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks ok to my. My amp turns on and lights up. I attached the rca's to my regular stereo and it thumped my sub.

From the truck pioneer rca's nothing sub barely gets signal or volume and I can feel movement on the cone area but it's barely noticable. The signal from my RCA to weak??

Edited by evandostert (see edit history)

Yes I will snap a few photo's of the screen. The head unit was installed by a shop prior. I just put RCA's on the sub outputs. They tied it into the factory bose. I am thinking this is the cause of my issues

How ever the deck is wired won't affect the line outs. Sub out should work. Do you try plugging the rca's in a front or rear output?