2003 Sss Brakes ? Which Ones ?

Mangione

I would go with the ones that make you stop because the yelling and screaming from everyone in the truck right before you crash is really annoying right before everyone dies.

Wow, this was a big help to the OP. :wtf:

Your truck has 4 wheel disc brakes. Are you looking to upgrade to bigger aftermarket brakes, or for factory replacements?

I have a set of brand new Baer drilled and slotted stock replacement front rotors. those matched with some Hawk HPS pads and youll gain quite a bit of stopping power over stock. I can also point you in the right direction to get a set of the same rotors for the rear at a good price. PM me if youre interested!

Zach

Hahahaha .. Really !! No kidding who knew those round discs behind the wheels stopped the truck. On a serious note .. I just need to know if the rear discs are 12.79 or 13 inches I guess there are two options for that year . Thanks again !!

Hahahaha .. Really !! No kidding who knew those round discs behind the wheels stopped the truck. On a serious note .. I just need to know if the rear discs are 12.79 or 13 inches I guess there are two options for that year . Thanks again !!

They should be 12.9" rotors IIRC..........if you cannot find them, reference a 1500 Suburban, the brake package should be the same....