Headers/Corsa

derekruzicka

I apologize for another header/exhaust thread but i have not found anything saying these will match up. I ordered these today Header and am looking for a Corsa Sport Exhaust, will they match up to the sport one Corsa ???? Once again i apologize for another thread. But i have been searching this for the last week. Also should i ceramic coat the headers? I live near Edmonton, Alberta and would sooner do it right the first time. I figure i should put this all in one would it be worth while to put a 160 t-stat in? The winters do get cold here and it is my DD. I will be getting a custom tune but before i install anything i would like to send all the mods that will be on it when i get the tune so i dont have to keep sending the PCM in. You guys all seem very knowledgable and have alot of experience. Thanks in advance and sorry for the long blurb.

Edited by derekruzicka (see edit history)

Thanks guys for the info. Today has turned out to be a high priced day haha. Would you ceramic the headers?

hey man post a pic of your truck, i work in sherwood park every day, I've only seen 3 SS's there and one is for sale. I bet I've seen you around :D

those headers are stainless so you really wouldnt have to get them coated, but its never a bad idea especially to keep the under hood temps down a bit. also, if youre worried about having to send your pcm back and forth to a tuner you could always pick up a spare so your truck isnt down while youre waiting on the other pcm. i have one if youre interested. and like mr tallcanadian up there said, post some pics of the truck! pretty sure everyone knows arrival blue is the best color :thumbs:

almost forgot...dont waste your time using the header gaskets that come with those headers, theyre junk. when you install the headers if your factory gaskets are still intact (meaning the 3 layers arent coming apart) you can reuse them and youll be better off. if they are falling apart or separating go to the dealership and pick up a new set of factory gaskets. :cheers:

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

Yes it is Summerwood. Good eye. Would look better if it hadnt been keyed cryin.gifmad3.gifthumbsdown.gif

Awe man thats rough. Man there`s a black one in that area too, but for whatever retarded reason he doesn`t ahve the SS emblems anymore but has terribly ugly SS stickers, that are like bubble letters

My neighbor across from me had/has one i havent seen it there for a while. But its a 100% stocker. Ive also seen 3 Arrival Blue ones in Sherwood. Mine then theres another one thats smahed up. Then theres one i usually see by the steak village.