Winter Floor Mats

Guest jasonhensley22

Guest jasonhensley22

I know this may seem premature, but believe me up here in Alaska winter is already starting to breathe down our necks. So I have been shopping around for winter floor mats for the SS and wanted to get ya'lls take on the matter. I have had Husky liners before and they were okay but I hated that lip and they felt cheap to me. I am also looking at Weathertechs and the ones from GM parts with the Chevy emblem on them.

Are there any winter mats with the SS logo on them? dunno.gif

The ones that seem to work the best to me to catch all the water from snow and stuff are the Husky liner mats with the lip to hold water. I put them in my truck right when it first came up here, carpet still looks new underneath. I've heard the weathertechs are pretty good too. I want the Carpeted ones with the embrodered SS logo for my truck in the summer.

Guest jasonhensley22

The ones that seem to work the best to me to catch all the water from snow and stuff are the Husky liner mats with the lip to hold water. I put them in my truck right when it first came up here, carpet still looks new underneath. I've heard the weathertechs are pretty good too. I want the Carpeted ones with the embrodered SS logo for my truck in the summer.

I have a set of the carpeted ones with the Silverado SS logo on them, but I want to keep them nice so I don't put them in there very often. Do you run the Huskys in the back seat too?

I have a set of the carpeted ones with the Silverado SS logo on them, but I want to keep them nice so I don't put them in there very often. Do you run the Huskys in the back seat too?

Yeah the back has husky's too its like a giant one that goes all the way under the rear bench seat. I don't know if it would work for your truck with the box under the seat. Look at my "Garage" for my truck I think there's a pic of the rear mat just for reference.

Guest jasonhensley22

Yeah the back has husky's too its like a giant one that goes all the way under the rear bench seat. I don't know if it would work for your truck with the box under the seat. Look at my "Garage" for my truck I think there's a pic of the rear mat just for reference.

Oh okay I see, those look good but they won't fit in my truck. I'm not too worried about the back because I don't allow anyone to sit back there lol, in fact I rarely let anyone ride in the SS.

Ive got the husky liners and my carpets still look brand new wouldnt use anything else IMO. I to0 have been looking for a nice set of summer mats. I have the rubber set of mats with the chevy logo as well for summer kinda. They seem to work good but dont catch everything like the huskys do.