I Have Extreme Window Switches

catdaddy300

ok if my windows are rolled up and i try and roll up both my front windows every light in my truck will dim even my headlights, its done this for a while but never bothered me. just curious if i need to hook a second battery/ capacitor for my apparently badass switches?

My trucks does the same thing too. I'm wondering if I do a second battery or get a bigger alternator will solve this problem. It also dims all my interior lights on a cold start at idle,any ideas guys?

mine does this too, I have the big three upgrade on my alternator wires.

Any electric motor you try to run and it is not able to spin b/c the windows are up is going to be a draw.

these trucks did not have the biggest alternator, the escalades had bigger alternators and dual batteries. both of those parts can be added to the SSS

mine does this too, I have the big three upgrade on my alternator wires.

Any electric motor you try to run and it is not able to spin b/c the windows are up is going to be a draw.

these trucks did not have the biggest alternator, the escalades had bigger alternators and dual batteries. both of those parts can be added to the SSS

Even with my addition of the 145 amp alternator, it still does it. Those must be some powerful window motors!

Edit: I also have an Optima Yellow Top battery.

Edit #2: I misread the first post. You're saying the windows are already up when you do this. I was referring to rolling both of them up together. Even that dims the lights a bit.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

yeah i was wondering if they like switched my switches/motors with like a industrial cranes or something...... yeah i only really notice the big draw of power when the windows are up and i press up once again. well i am glad to know i am not the only one out there