Silverado Ss Black Wheels For Sale Or Trade

timlou

post-23117-016046300 1314683073_thumb.jpgpost-23117-016046300 1314683073_thumb.jpgI just bought my 04 Silverado SS last week. It's completely blacked out including the wheels. I would like to get a set of stock 20's. I would prefer chrome but will consider gray. The wheels I have are 20's, they are all in very good shape, a couple are missing one of the little bolts that hold the center caps on. If anyone knows the name of these wheels please let me know. They have a Chevy bowtie logo and it looks factory. If your not interested in trading but you have a set of stock 20's for sale send me a message. Edited by timlou (see edit history)

I just bought my 04 Silverado SS last week. It's completely blacked out including the wheels. I would like to get a set of stock 20's. I would prefer chrome but will consider gray. The wheels I have are 20's, they are all in very good shape, a couple are missing one of the little bolts that hold the center caps on. If anyone knows the name of these wheels please let me know. They have a Chevy bowtie logo and it looks factory. If your not interested in trading but you have a set of stock 20's for sale send me a message.

If you post some pictures we may be able to ID your wheels to help your trade/sale.

I think those r U2's. My buddy had those on his tahoe like 4 years ago. I remember the rims cus after he had them then the hole town had them. The nice bowtie is just an add on the cap.

I loked on U2's website and don't see the exact wheels. Does anyone know what they are? I would be willing to sell them for $700 with the caps.