vadya0

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any realistic offers?

if i can get 50% value out of them, i'll take em off, if not I will sell truck with brembos.

Ballpark, those brakes are $7500 new; I would not expect $3750 out of them considering the wear apparent on the rotors. Still they are worth big $$$ especially if the red finish on the calipers is undamaged, and if I were selling the truck I would certainly take a day and replace them with stock brakes and sell separately, you would get well over a couple grand in your pocket for a day's worth of work and that to me is good wages! Best bet would be if you found someone willing to drive to your place and do a swap + cash with you. If you trade the truck with those brakes on the dealer will only give you a few hundred dollars more on your trade, then THEY will remove the brakes and sell them online to make 5x the profit. These guys that posted over $1000 are offering more than what the dealer will credit you for the brake upgrade!

I know that if I still lived in Sonora I would HAPPILY drive the 3-hours to your place and trade stock brakes + cash - you NorCal guys need to seriously consider this opportunity!

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Lets b honest man if u really wana sell it and not get rich of it let me know I would buy it if the price is right btw how many miles on the kit

dont know how many miles on the kit, it came with the truck when i bought it.

whats your offer?

ok not busting your balls but who in their sane mind would pay $7500 for brakes or even $3800

Kind of wat I was thinking also. You could get a sc with that money or a complete built tranny and some good brakes and have some money left over for beer lol.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk