New From Lake Havasu City Arizona

dezertfreak

hey guys! i've been checkin the site out for a lil while and finally decided to sign up. i don't have an sss though. i have a 2000 2wd 5.3 ecsb that i'm planning on making a clone. right now it has a 4 inch lift and 35s but i'm gonna go in a different direction with it. I am lookin forward to gettin advice from a lot of guys that know their shit. only performance mods i've done so far are a cia and put a flowmaster on it right after i bought it

Guest JasonHensley22

Welcome! pepsicheer.gif. It would probably be cheaper to sell your truck and just buy a SSS, because most of the SS cladding on our trucks can get expensive. But there are several clones on here and i'm sure they'll chime in.

thanks everyone! i can probably live without the cladding. my truck came with leather but it tan and the front seats are getting worn and need to be redone. does anyone know if the ss gauge cluster will work?

If you are talking about an SS cluster from an 03-06 the answer is no. You would have to buy an aftermarket overlay and a set of needles.