F/S: P1Sc Head Unit & Pulley

zachm89

Time to upgrade now that I've not only got a steady job but also some disposable income coming in in a couple of weeks so the P1 needs to go. Selling head unit and pulley ONLY. Ive got some other miscellaneous stuff laying around also that could go with it for a negotiated price. Pulley that goes with the head unit is your choice of 3.4" OR 3.7" or both if we work something out. Head unit has maybe 7,500 miles on it since it was installed, more than likely less than that. price is $1000 shipped to your door, lower 48. Anywhere else you pay for shipping. Also willing to take $900 if you come pick it up. No low ballers please. PM for fastest response. Thanks!

Zach

th_57ecb52e.jpg

th_492074b2.jpg

th_d9f4e593.jpg

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

No trolling in the for sale section.

keep on topic...if you are not interested in buying, go post somewhere else. Dont mind the discussion, its just not the right place.

this is my warning. Anymore BS in this section will get some off time. thanks

Edited by detjoe (see edit history)

No trolling in the for sale section.

keep on topic...if you are not interested in buying, go post somewhere else. Dont mind the discussion, its just not the right place.

this is my warning. Anymore BS in this section will get some off time. thanks

Thank you Joe, and bump for the sale. someone else needs to run low 12s with this!

Damn Zach wish I had the extra money i would drive to pick it up!! Lol if you

still have this in a couple months I'll buy forsure!

GLWS

Roberto, let me know when your ready, I'll be upgrading soon as well. And mine's polished :jester:

Edited by hottelsss (see edit history)

Interested........ What other parts would I need to buy to use this beast?

you would need a bracket kit from procharger, along with intercooler and piping & bypass valve (can either order a direct kit from procharger OR build your own, which i can include a list of everything that I used so youd know what youd need), 44# or bigger injectors, longer belt and a tune and youd be set. Gauges are optional but i strongly suggest a wideband at least, boost and fuel pressure are a good idea too. it would probably be just as easy and a whole hell of a lot cheaper to make your own piping, im sure procharger wants an arm and a leg for their kit and honestly, its garbage...too many fault points and polished aluminum piping you can build looks so much better. shoot me a text if you want some more info! 903-918-93 eight zero

Thanks

Zach

Roberto, let me know when your ready, I'll be upgrading soon as well. And mine's polished :jester:

I'll give a shout when I'm ready sir!!

make your own thread Hottel...M16.gif haha

bump!

Lol if I had the cash now I would buy yours!

Bump for ya!