Trade?

Miller812

Lol ya I think they have a good 5-10 hp more right. Just getting sick of the constant battle of trying to keep it clean up here in mt. I wash it and put it in my garage and when I take it out to drive it a coupe days later its all dirty and dusty.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Guest JasonHensley22

No way off it's red

Got to agree, red is the fastest! When I was trying to figure out what color I wanted, my friend helped me out. He said "look in our parking lot here at work and tell me the first vehicle/s that stand out to you first" so I did and sure enough it was a red explorer and red 2500HD. Red stands out the most, especially Victory Red.

Edited by JasonHensley22 (see edit history)

Got to agree, red is the fastest! When I was trying to figure out what color I wanted, my friend helped me out. He said "look in our parking lot here at work and tell me the first vehicle/s that stand out to you first" so I did and sure enough it was a red explorer and red 2500HD. Red stands out the most, especially Victory Red.

Which means it stands out more to the po-po as well...and also red vehicles have higher insurance rates! (or so I'm told)

Guest JasonHensley22

Which means it stands out more to the po-po as well...and also red vehicles have higher insurance rates! (or so I'm told)

Whoever told you that is smoking crack! lol, my insurance company doesn't even know what color my SSS is. Good point on the po-po, but I don't really drive too crazy so they can look aaallllll they want...

Edit: I actually did some research on this. No insurance company knows the color of your vehicle so they can't/don't charge more just for the color, BUT on your behalf it says that in some cases drivers who have red vehicles may be more daring and drive faster, which equals to more tickets and then equals higher insurance rates.

Edited by JasonHensley22 (see edit history)