Tanny Slipping

well my tranny is sliping this is my second one and of course its outa warranty all i have is a tune i dunno one day it was fine thn the next somethns not rite i dunno if it has something to do with my awd system i only changed the rear tires i need to do the front but im wondering if just changing the rear tires did anything as far as messing up my awd soo my tranny really doesnt know wuts up ..... ive herd the different circumfrence of the tires may mess things up .......any ideas thanks guys

Edited by myblack04ss (see edit history)

80 thousand? thats not that bad i was under the impression it was going out within a few thousand miles lol.

as of your tires messing with your AWD it could happen i remember when i had my spare tire on for a week i had ugly feelings from the front end. if you have different diameter tires then i would look into this but if there all the same diameter then id say its not your issue. idk about this causing your trans not to shift properly tho

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)