Latest Pics Of My Truck, New Led'S And Smooth Dash

For your owntruck sake do your self a favor and read the specs for your self on the wrap material your going to buy. There are dozens of different product and they are all designed for different uses and made for different time constraints. DO NOT buy vinyl that only cost 2-300 bucks to wrap your truck not only will it last only about 1 year if your lucky but it will either be a bitch to pull off or it will yank your paint with it when you go to pull it off. What I would recommend. Is 3m control tac with comply if you want a smooth install if you never do e it b4. If you decide to get the material printed black make sure it is over laminated if you want it to hold the color for years to come. Good luck and don't go cheap it will be like taking a roll of hundred dollar bills and flushing it down the toilet. I do signs and graphics for a living just so you known.

Duly noted. I was just going off of how much it cost my friend to wrap her 180sx, truck will definitely need alot more material I was just being very optimistic. How long can I realistically expect the 3M control tac to last? And do you think I would have to remove the cladding and individually wrap those pieces and put them back on the truck afterwards?

the stuff my friend bought was warrantied for 5 years no fading and you could pull it off with out leaving a residue on the whole car.

i would say yes it would make it easier pull it all off. plus you will have to pull the bed off.

• 6 months later...

I've seen it done a thousand times. Even if you are the most meticulous person trying the first time. Oh god help you! And to do it outside in a non controlled environment is sketchy at best. Bubbles, wrinkles etc!!!

But hey if you've got the time, what's it going to hurt? Good luck!

And as Idaho said- don't just buy the "cheap" stuff. There is a reason!

I've seen it done a thousand times. Even if you are the most meticulous person trying the first time. Oh god help you! And to do it outside in a non controlled environment is sketchy at best. Bubbles, wrinkles etc!!!

But hey if you've got the time, what's it going to hurt? Good luck!

And as Idaho said- don't just buy the "cheap" stuff. There is a reason!

I have a friend who's done wraps many times, so she'd be doing most of the work haha. Either way, the way the past few months have been, I'm gunning for a repaint over a wrap, got some minor dents to fill/pull, as well as a couple cracks in the plastic/fiberglass that I need to fix and paint up.