La, Ie, & Sa Trucks Video/Photo Shoot

Whats up everyone ......about a month ago I posted some videos my friend shoots when we cruise it and a few members asked when was the next cruise ... and this Sunday September 11 2011 is happening again, hes gonna be shooting another video/photo shoot and we wanted to be big, and Everyone in So-Cal is invited to this event... We got about 35 trucks that are gonna be coming from the LA, and IE area. the event will take place from 3pm-7pm.... Location where everyone is meeting is Jack in the Box on Bristol & Edinger in Santa Ana, California.... 1300 West Edinger Avenue, Santa Ana, California

just post if your interested in attending the event. Any truck can attend.. Just come and represent Cali pepsicheer.gif

ADDRESS: 1300 West Edinger Avenue, Santa Ana, California

TIME: 3pm-7pm

U should have all ur buddies hit up speedzone I'n the Sunday morning 9/11 from 9 to ??

yeah, then maybe some of us after Speedzone might cruise down to Santa Ana and join up with you guys....

I know I probably will....

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)