Silveradoss.Com Gear (September-October 2011 Order)

jddmj

SilveradossTshirtFinal.jpg

So after talking to the shop, and doing figures on how we can do this, he is what I got. The t-shirts and hoodies are going to be Russel brand. Hats will be a flex fit. We got to have a 50 shirt minimum which I can keep people posted in the mean time on how many more we have to go. Once we have at least 50 TShirts, I will post a due date on when the order will have to be turned in. After the order is turned in, there is a 2 week waiting period give or take. The new shop says that this can be 2-3 weeks total. After I receive the gear, I will start shipping them out. This gear MUST BE PREPAYED at the time of order. I will not count you as a order unless I have money in hand at the due date. If all the money is not there, and we dont have 50 orders. More than likely it wont happen. So lets all be honest here people. I will post when orders need to be payed by. Please send me payment then, so we all can get our gear ASAP!

When ordering your gear, please give me your personal information for the order.. You can email me this information at [email protected] . I will try to keep a close eye to make sure everyone gets what they want. At the end of the order, I will post a list, and you can check for your name. I plan on keeping a close eye to make sure you I dont get screwed.

Please copy and past the information below into your email and give the following:

Name:

UserName:

Address:

Paypal to Charge:

Items with sizes: (Hoodies and tshirts will be offered in Black, Blue, Red, White, and Gray. Hats will be offered in Black, Blue, Red)

Amount Owed:

TShirts and Hoodies will have the design at the top of the page, with the silveradoss.com logo across the chest.

Hats will have silveradoss.com on the back across the bottom of the hat, with SS on the front at the bottom. Almost like a MLB hat with the team logo on the front.

Prices are as Followed (Shipped)

TShirts: $20.00

Long Sleeve: Coming Soon!

Hoodies: $40

Hats: $30

And again, these prices are shipped

Once I have the minimum order on the tshirts (50), we will begin count down. Feel free to talk about the subject in this thread, but please send order information to [email protected] first?

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

Yeah i'm gonna be in as well but would like to see some pictures of the actual gear first.

Getting actual pictures of the gear is going to be impossible. The hoodies and hats has not been made as of yet, but I will put a illustration together to give a better idea.

Is there a minimum for the hats order?Also, will they be embroidered, or screen printed.

Hats will be embroidered. I dont think there will be a minimum order, and if it is, I dont think it will be a problem. Really as of now, there has not been much interest on anything. But then again, its Sunday. Maybe pick up during the week.

Hats will be embroidered. I dont think there will be a minimum order, and if it is, I dont think it will be a problem. Really as of now, there has not been much interest on anything. But then again, its Sunday. Maybe pick up during the week.

You know how it went last time. No one will be interested until the orders is already placed.

You know how it went last time. No one will be interested until the orders is already placed.

No cash up front, no gear. I cant afford to buy stuff for my truck, more or less buy everybody gear lol. I will be going with a new shop, and everything should go really smooth. The shop im using has been around for over 30 years here in town. its not going to be a problem. As you remember, it wasn't my fault that the order went out late. As soon, and I mean AS SOON as I got the shirts they went out. I dont mean for this to seem pushy or that I am mad, because im not. I want everyone to know I am as straight up when it comes to dealing as it gets. You can ask Carl lol