On 3 Performance Turbo On Ebay

Don't waste your money on it. Especially for a rear mount turbo. You will already need a quality oil pump for what ever turbo you go for, and I have heard of these turbos going bad on a front mount in a few months. If you want go cheap on something, the ebay intercoolers and piping kits are about the only thing I would skimp on.

Just because its a BB turbo doesn't mean it has quality BB's and seals etc. Keep your eye out for a low mile used turbo on ls1tech. Do expect to pay about $600 and up on one though for a good one.

yeah i have an upgraded oil pump already, i was just curious about this brand thats why i was asking, see i want to spend around 600 dollars for a turbo and when i do my 408 build then ima get me a bad boy =) garrett, turbonetics or hks. but for right now i got my eye on a 70mm master power turbo i need something between 67-70mm, thank you

On a rear mount the A/R housing is a huge part of it. If you run a 70 with a .96 or higher on a stock engine it's gonna take a while to spool.

Talk to Reynaldo (chspecial) about setting up a rear mount. He has a beauty!

Also if your going to spend the $600 on the on3 turbo, save up and spend the other $400 or so for a quality one. The MP turbos ( I have one) go for about $800 new btw, but they are discontinued.