Wtb Ss Front End Parts-Accident Victim

simz28

Well i was in an accident and the whole front bumper is trashed, so i wanted to see if anyone has any ss parts around, I need the grill for an 06-07, bumper cover, any ss bumper brackets, metal bumper support with brackets, and filler panels between headlights and bumper. Let me know if you got anything. Thanks, Bobby

did u get the pictures of the grill :flag:

Well i was in an accident and the whole front bumper is trashed, so i wanted to see if anyone has any ss parts around, I need the grill for an 06-07, bumper cover, any ss bumper brackets, metal bumper support with brackets, and filler panels between headlights and bumper. Let me know if you got anything. Thanks, Bobby

i did yes, but they've already been ordered. Basically the only thing i havent got yet is the oem foglights and the lower bumper grill, but would love to find a set of speed grills. Thanks everyone, im sure ill be posting some pics up once i get it back, since it will finally have all the cladding on and painted!