Efilive Autocal Tuner

nastyhabit

SOLD

Purchased earlier this year from Black Bear.

I spoke to Justin and he said new owner will need a new license which he can provide

$225 Shipped - continental US

Paypal instant transfer only

f16eee74.jpgd34c38cf.jpg

Edited by GUMBO (see edit history)

HOLY HELL! What a STEAL! If you are considering a tune, and do not buy this I will personally slap you in the face. Seriously....... I will !

I know there will still be certain people considering Diablo sport programmers over this though.yellow_loser.gif

Just remember that only BBP can do the tuning through it. which is not a bad thing. and on a side note, it still requires a license to be bought witch cost about $100, and to pay for tuning.

I just want everybody to be well informed on what it takes to have this.

O.P. GLWS

Just so everyone knows, you should only buy this if you do not already have a blackbear tune on your truck......... Justin offers the similar pricing on a new unit to customers who already have a tune. On that note, this could be a great deal for someone who doesnt have a blackbear tune already, but I would check with justin first to see how much he will charge for an additional license and tuning. Cost new through justin including tuning for customers with no existing blackbear tune is $549

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Just remember that only BBP can do the tuning through it. which is not a bad thing. and on a side note, it still requires a license to be bought witch cost about $100, and to pay for tuning.

I just want everybody to be well informed on what it takes to have this.

O.P. GLWS

Thanks - hope to sell this today to you guys here before spending more time listing it elsewhere. When I talked to Justin he said that my initial idea of $200 was a fair price. I need to cover shipping and paypal fees so my bottom line to your door is $210. It may have already found a home though as I've gotten PM on it.

The tune loaded right now is for CAI, headers, catted Y, exhaust, 160T, TransGoHD - pretty much the basic bolt ons - the easy mods which I figure are pretty common.

That said, perhaps it can be loaded right in after you save the stock tune. Then data log and BBT can simply tweak it via email like he did mine.

Edited by GUMBO (see edit history)

OK SO there we have it...... read below

$550 - $275 = $275, and I was at $210 shipped to the interested party.

I'm open to offers at this time.

New lower price coming today - once I hear back from Justin.

Hi Bill,

The price to an existing customer is $259 for the scan cable customers, $349 for the traditional tune customers.

New customers would need to pay for a tune and license at $275 total.

Justin

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 2:52 AM, William Kaehrle <kae***** wrote:

How much do you sell a new one outright to a current mail order tune customer ?

What will the fees associated be for the new customer?

I just want to price it right (low) enough to get it sold quickly.

Thanks again, I will of course put in a good plug for Black Bear as I was very satisfied with service and performance.

Bill