Where To Find These Parts

SSStreetracer04

Hey guys I have an 04 SS and im interested in a few things and mainly where to find them. 1st-- Where the fake scoops are kind of under the front bumper where real fog lights can go I want to put in real (HID) fog lights and I cant find them anywhere. 2nd-- a different hood scoop like a ram air or something. 3rd-- chrome billet grille and chrome bowtie. 4th-- and intimidator SS rear spolier. My main problem is that the SS is such an oddball model and if i go on jeggs or aa or something like that i can never tell if its going to be the right fit. what do you guys do to find these things? just put in a regular 04 silvy as your fit and it will fit? i figure that will be fine since its nothing performance wise so thers no 5.3 or 6.0 difference. thanks for the help guys

Ok first do a search on here to find pretty much everything you need.

To answer your fog light question buy the OEM fog light kit on ebay for an 03 and up stock silverado then pick up some HIDS for it.

Hood Ebay or craigslist

Billet grill ebay and the bowtie type in Shopman1 on here for a custom one.

Intimidator spoiler good luck but there out there then do a search on here for all of your question/answers for the install. I also have the GM install guide that I can send you for a small fee.