I Want To Drop My Ss

devynpalfy

I want drop my ss (a 3/4 drop to be exact) I just called a place here in port arthur tx and they quoted me $1691! That seems way to high to me. Anyone know of a place in the southeast Texas area that does it for less. Another question how hard would it be to do it myself?

whats your mechanical ability? I would suggest doing it yourself. It's not that difficult and can be done with general tools and knowledge.

also - go rear springs, or you'll regret it. Don't do hangers, shackles, or any of that garbage.

DJ-

• 3 weeks later...

whats your mechanical ability? I would suggest doing it yourself. It's not that difficult and can be done with general tools and knowledge.

also - go rear springs, or you'll regret it. Don't do hangers, shackles, or any of that garbage.

DJ-

Why not do hangers, shackles? I thought hangers, shackles keep your stock ride quality. I would say dont go springs because they never give you the exact amount you want..

Guest JasonHensley22

Why not do hangers, shackles? I thought hangers, shackles keep your stock ride quality. I would say dont go springs because they never give you the exact amount you want..

iamwithstupid.gif Don't most people do shackles and hangers? For a 3/4 drop I think thats a good option. Leafs are a good one too but I don't think the shackle/hanger option is bad...