Corsa Tip

f1ss

I was curious if anyone has added the corsa tip to their system with it facing backwards (longer tip in front)? May not make sense but it would add a different touch to the look. However the longer tip might stick out from underneath the cladding too much and just look bunk. :chevrolet:

I thought it might make the system look a little bit like a diagonal cat back instead of side exit or rear exit. Can only tell when its in my hands and ready to clamp on. Aerodynamics of the exhaust flow is also behind this thought, Helmsley Im sure your aware of those situations with your kick ass fighter you work on. So when the JSF's coming out!?!?! :jester: Youd have to kill me probably.

Guest JasonHensley22

I thought it might make the system look a little bit like a diagonal cat back instead of side exit or rear exit. Can only tell when its in my hands and ready to clamp on. Aerodynamics of the exhaust flow is also behind this thought, Helmsley Im sure your aware of those situations with your kick ass fighter you work on. So when the JSF's coming out!?!?! :jester: Youd have to kill me probably.

Haha, I still think that those tips backwards will look pretty weird, but who knows man give it a shot! Yeah the F-22's are pretty cool to work on, and the F-35 JSF is already online! Eglin AFB just got there first active ones a couple of months ago. They are really cool, every pilot has a helmet that is custom made for them specifically made out of carbon fiber and the glass over there eyes is there Heads Up Display (or HUD) and they monitor everything virtually. And when they look around they actually see the sky and not the jet itself, like they were flying Wonder Womans plane!

And now you must die... ninja.gif