Wtb: Bser Roll Pan

blownss27

• 2 weeks later...

I've got one, had it mocked up on the truck to see how it looked and where to have trimmed but am going to sell the truck now. It has been spray painted red for mock up and a hole cut out behind the folding liscence plate bracket for a hidden hitch. Left it on while deployed so it's a little dirty, nothing a wash won't clean but it was also clipped from a trailer and has minor damage. It can easily be filled over when getting painted. If anybody's interested let me know and I'll take some pics, feel free to PM me. Also, FYI these are big so S&H may be more than expected. Also, I have the hidden hitch as well that I will sell.

DSC01010.jpg

Edited by ZR1 DREAMING (see edit history)

I want it if you still have it..

I've got one, had it mocked up on the truck to see how it looked and where to have trimmed but am going to sell the truck now. It has been spray painted red for mock up and a hole cut out behind the folding liscence plate bracket for a hidden hitch. Left it on while deployed so it's a little dirty, nothing a wash won't clean but it was also clipped from a trailer and has minor damage. It can easily be filled over when getting painted. If anybody's interested let me know and I'll take some pics, feel free to PM me. Also, FYI these are big so S&H may be more than expected. Also, I have the hidden hitch as well that I will sell.

DSC01010.jpg

also looking to buy a bser roll pan. anyones input that has one of these would help. thanks

I don't mind getting an order together... just need the contact info so I can get some details. Im right down the road from you in wilmington so if you find any info or if someone could leave me some contact info ill hook it up. In fact I joined this site just to try to get one....and bc everyone seems helpful on minor issues. Email I check regularly is [email protected]