Chrome 22'S Found And Purchased

crankbearing

So there is a set of 24 Boss 313's for sale locally, so I was browsing images of silverado's on google with those rims installed and low and behold there is a picture of a set of 22" chrome replica's for sale with 420 Nitto's. I jumped all over them and they are on a truck to canada tomorrow. pumped... one tire needs to be replaced but oh well.

post-11909-090651500 1316988584_thumb.jpg

A shipping tip for you guys. I got a quote from yellow freight where I get very good discounts as I bring tons of outboard parts from FL all the time. Anyhow the girl gave me a quote of 272. I called up my rep and asked here about it and I said it seems quite high. She checked on the class and ofcourse they classed it as a 200 and it should have been a class 85. I can get you guys the actual nsmb class code my rep gave me it dropped the shipping for a 48x48x24 pallet to 171.00 CDN from Houston to Ottawa Canada Time Guaranteed Service. Picked up in houston today have em Next monday.

Regards,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good, now you gotta go lower! thats a big wheel gap.

darn it, I thought it filled the wells pretty good. UGGH!.. More Money. :) I had planned for a 2/3 come spring, but got a put the mods in order. The brakes, engine, tranny and diff come first. Although I would really like to find a 05 loaded silver with LOW km. There was a silver one across the street with about 60K on it when I bought the blue one and I would have bought the silver one BUT someone had replaced all the interior trim panels with WOODGRAIN....and they were asking about 6K more than I paid for the blue one with only 15K less miles.

rgds,

Dave

Got the rims this week, replaced the bad tire and installed em and cleaned em up yesterday. I like em. The Boss 20" 330 are going on the VR tomorrow and a good cleaning. I will post some pics of it when done.

Rgds,

Dave

Dave,

What size tires are those?

Thanks,

Steve