Corsa? Help

SsIntimidator06

Hello im looking into buying a catback set up for my 06 sss intimidator and i was trying to figure out what the differences are between the corsa sport package, and their touring set up. Also is there anyone else that has a good quality cat back set up that they would recommend or something that would work good with my volant cai and ram air tube? Im just trying to figure this all out but there is so many exhaust manufacturers now, any help will be greatly appreciated guys thanks alot. Oh and also with my cai, a nice cat back, maybe headers and then have black bear do my tune will all this money spent be well worth it? I just figured i would ask because im aure alot of you would know from experience lol thanks.

Tim

Guest JasonHensley22

First of all Corsa is the best choice for your cat back exhaust, as well they are also the most expensive. The only difference between the Corsa sport and touring is the muffler. The touring is louder than stock but quiet still, while the sport is louder and throatier when given WOT. They both have 3" pipes with the same 4" tips. I have a sport and would highly recommend it, as would most people on this forum. Any exhaust will "work well" with your Volant, all cold air intake systems are pretty much the same, the only real difference being weather you want your filter in a box or have an open-style filter like a K&N.

In regards to your question about your mod list you have, yeah it will be money well spent if you plan to keep the truck and want to really enjoy it. Your list is the basic bolt on-s that everyone does and are good ones. If you add the headers in there you'll probably be pushing 400+ horsepower at the motor, so yeah it's worth it. Let us know if you have any other questions bud and as always, welcome to the site! pepsicheer.gif

Thanks alot guys, the day my warranty is up i have intentions to do alot more, but for now i figured this is what i am looking for. And this is an awesome sight with a lot of good of advice amd its nice to be able to shoot the shit with other ss enthusiast.

Thanks alot! Maybe today when i get home from work ill post some pictures up!

Lol dont worry i will. This is by far the most addicting forum ive ever been on. I learn something new about my truck everyday! Without this forum i would be clueless haha! Are any of you guys located in bucks county pennsylvania?