Wtb: Long Tube Headers

natalie

I have a used set of pacesetter LTs in my garage that I haven't had a chance to put on. Make an offer if your interested. I'm thinking I'll probably get a set of kooks.

Coated? Have the Y?

Yes coated. Near the collector there is some black fade. From what I hear this is normal for pacesetter headers. No Y, just LT's. I was going to have a midpipe built. If anyone is interested just make an offer of what your willing to pay, don't ask what the lowest price is. Thx

Yes coated. Near the collector there is some black fade. From what I hear this is normal for pacesetter headers. No Y, just LT's. I was going to have a midpipe built. If anyone is interested just make an offer of what your willing to pay, don't ask what the lowest price is. Thx

fingersx.gif

fingersx.gif

Lol

If that's you flipping me off, then right back @ you a$$hole!!!

I'd pay you $150 just to have you move out to Cali, so that I can slap you with a dollar. I'll just make a new thread with pix when Im ready to sell em. I'll be busy untill the end of the year, so probably wont be till then.Thx