Replaced daytimes with....

Did my first appearance mod to the ss the other day. I took out the daytime running bulbs and replaced them with blue bulbs to match the arrival blue. They are not overpowering but add a different look to the truck. I think the bulbs were like 5.99$ so I thought i'd give it a go. There is another blue ss running around here so i need to do some things so I don't have a clone rolling around.

Brandon

03 SSS

technically not legal, but there'd have to be one hell of an a-hole cop to pull you over for just that!!!

Now if you get nailed for speeding Im sure they'd just slap that on as a fix-it-ticket.

It's not legal around here either. But, I can easily see a cop in these parts pulling you over, and giving you a ticket just for that. Just like certain color neons, they don't play those games here.

Not to disapoint you, but I did the same thing and the bulbs turned Black on me after 2.5 weeks and it look like S@#$ :fume: . the part # is the same as the regular bulb 3157. What brand did you purchased? Hopefully you got a different brand. I was going to try the Sylvania version to see how they worked but I decided to live it stock.

Good luck :seeya:

Archived