Ss Wheels

super88

Well I think it is..ive seen people sell the chrome wheels for 1500..Im sure someone will jump on it.. The reason I am asking for a double din is my system was stolen and when I put the stock 6 disk in it broke like a month after...

Plus 500?! I wouldn't do it if I had an extra set of chromes I would straight trade for alloys. I bought a set of alloys of c list for 500 with tires about 3 years ago.

Well I think it is..ive seen people sell the chrome wheels for 1500..Im sure someone will jump on it.. The reason I am asking for a double din is my system was stolen and when I put the stock 6 disk in it broke like a month after...

Damn 1500? Let me know where they go for about 800 over here. I'll buy a few sets and double my money.

Yeah I want to paint them black and well I thought it would be a waiste to do them to some chrome wheels...

I love the alloys I have been looking for a clean set so that I can switch rims from time to time.