Wtf Silverado Ss For Sale ?

RICE EATER

well my buddy calls me from his work..he works for a large dealership in the area..and says i gottca come out and look at this SS they got in on trade..and hes laughing..so i stop out..and cant belive what i see..truck only has like 50k miles and its an intimidator at that...first the paint...wow..but the hood wtf..its just a scoop molded on to a factor hood and its a terrible mold its cracked all the way around..on top of being like 9inch cowl..haha its not even cut out in the back so it just looks like a huge box from the drivers seat. almost forgot about the huge dent by the headlight. then pop the hood..and theres wires cut everywhere..mainly ones that were added from a system and god knows what else..rusty headers and the more i look it had some sort of F.I at one point...the oil cap had a oil drain drilled in to it..so i would guess it was turboed or procharged at one point...i started taking some pics to show u guys..but theres plent on there forsale add....and the worst part of it all...they want 24k for it...what the ****!!! my truck is 10times this truck and the would probly give me 14k for mine...anyways...injoy the pics ...if anyone wants to buy it...il test drive it for ya....or better yet make u a better deal on my truck..haha

http://sundancechevy.com/search/search.php?view=details&vvin=2GCEC19N461241350

Whoa that sounds like a pile! Can't believe they would re sell it with it like that! shakehead.gif

This dealer isn't known for their high quality used cars. They'll sell any turd they can get their hands on.

RICE EATER- I thought you sold your truck. I sold a gun to your friend AJ (Marauder) and he confirmed it. Things fall through?

This dealer isn't known for their high quality used cars. They'll sell any turd they can get their hands on.

RICE EATER- I thought you sold your truck. I sold a gun to your friend AJ (Marauder) and he confirmed it. Things fall through?

thats to funny..yep AJ likes his guns..cool guy and that Marauder is a MONSTER!!! lol

ya i had the truck sold..i wouldnt say things just feel threw..i would say i got screwed over by a shady forum member..ive just been to pissed off about the whole situation to saying thing because im normaly not that type of person...but the long story short..a member thats local to me..pmed me asking if i would consider a trade for his 10 sierra denali..i was looking for a lil older one to save some money but for the right truck i would consider it..he came down..i drove his ..he drove mine with both like them..talk about price that night..he wanted my truck PLUS $13,500 i didnt wanna spend that much..but we went back and forth and agreed on $13,250 plus my truck..then agree to meet up..well then his truck isnt paid off..then he cant get the title..blabla this goes on for a week or so..then hes suppost to meet up and do the trade and wants all my spare parts ect..fine no problem...after hes not showin up once..so im at the bank payin my truck off..and getting the loan setup for the new truck..and he says he still doesnt have the title but should have it..sooo im alil neverous now..but he says go ahead and get the money around and he will be down with in the next few days...sooo i have everything ready...freshly detailed truck looks the best its ever looked..runs the best its ever run...then nothin...no call...no text ..nothing....finaly i get a text sayin..sorry i guess now i dont want an SS i want and HD to tow a boat that im thinking about getting....sorry for wasting your time...nice truck..

okkk sorry sore subject i guess i needed to vent alil

^^^ wow that's a little shady indeed. :shakehead:

im glad some one agrees and im not out of line...oh and to make things even worse that would have been 38k for his truck...2 weeks later i see his truck in the out trader for 36k..just the icing on the cake for me