Wtf Silverado Ss For Sale ?

RICE EATER

Yea, AJ seemed pretty cool. I could hear his blower from a block away. I'm not gonna lie to you, I like me some guns too. In my (our) line of work, I find myself in some pretty shady spots at weird times with large sums of cash. I had a crazy bachelorette party on Saturday night and two goons tried to force their way onto the bus. I was seconds from reaching for my piece.

That's too bad about that guy jerking you around. When I sold cars that was one of my biggest frustrations. It didn't happen often, but when it did it was a huge kick in the nuts.

Yea, AJ seemed pretty cool. I could hear his blower from a block away. I'm not gonna lie to you, I like me some guns too. In my (our) line of work, I find myself in some pretty shady spots at weird times with large sums of cash. I had a crazy bachelorette party on Saturday night and two goons tried to force their way onto the bus. I was seconds from reaching for my piece.

That's too bad about that guy jerking you around. When I sold cars that was one of my biggest frustrations. It didn't happen often, but when it did it was a huge kick in the nuts.

that car screams..ive raced him a few times..ran him at onadaga..and i could take him in the 1/8 which is all we were allowed to run there..but hes done alil more tuning since then and still has alot of room to go in the car..but now hes launching it alil better and would kick my ass..i think hes 11.8s now in the 1/4 and gettin faster...big cars shouldnt move like that lol then again big trucks shouldnt either haha

ya understand..the limo business can get alil shady at times..im pretty picky about what jobs i book 90% of everything i do is just weddings tho honestly so its pretty simple and not to shady since there in the middle of the afternoon..i do have a few driver that have the CCW and carry on some runs..but ive never had any situation get out of control..just the typical girls gettin out of control and stripping down..haha

actually tho this is probly my last year and i think im gonna start tryin to sell everything off or sell it all as one probly in a month..my main job needs all my attention now so i have to basicly pick one or the other and buckle down

im glad some one agrees and im not out of line...oh and to make things even worse that would have been 38k for his truck...2 weeks later i see his truck in the out trader for 36k..just the icing on the cake for me

That's a crock of sh!& if you ask me... what an a-hole.

That's a crock of sh!& if you ask me... what an a-hole.

i should have known when after we agreed on a price when he said il still have to have my dad come take a look at to make sure everything is ok with the truck..and also when i said i was nervous about getting the cashiers check..and he said just go ahead and get it..it will just make it easier if u already have it..and if it falls threw some how he would reimburse me any fees it cost me..

i thought i could trust another forum member...which is why i only posted it for sale on this form..i guess not...guess its time for autotrader and where ever else

guess i should have made a seperate post for this haha