Gotta Know Fast Guys!

Ok, I'm about to put my Radix on in like 13-14 hrs from now! gotta work on a Sat...:yellow_loser:

I got everything laid out and I was told that my flex fuel truck re-uses the stock injectors, however there are blue plastic looking injectors mounted that have Ford labeled, thins kinda concerns me that maybe I use these? or are they dummies and just there for shipping and packaging purposes...

I'd rather not bother Brian at Supercharger Connecion, but I may have too.

Also my camera is acting up so I can't get photos of this thing...

Personally I wouldn't use the flex injectors. IIRC, the standard injectors are 28lbs and the flexs are 32, not much of a difference, those ford injectors are probably bigger, see what size they are and there's your answer.

Stock injectors are 24 lbs

Sorry I haven't replied lol, talked to Brian at Supercharger Connection, again Brian I can't thank you enough man! I used the Ford injectors like he told me to, also this thing is pure war now on the street. Next up is some tranny upgrades until I buy an FLT.

Thanks again guys, had a snag with the intercooler pump, but it would help if I put the fuse in the link before I get the multi-meter... I'm a tard :smash: