Looking To Buy An Ss In Texas!

Brierkruse

whats up everyone? Im a new member to silverado ss and im wanting to finally get me one. Ive been searching around for awhile but cant really find the one i want. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Im located in texas so id prefer it to be from texas unless its a deal i cant refuse..i dont want to spend no more then $18000 so just give me what you got and ill see what i can do!

whats up everyone? Im a new member to silverado ss and im wanting to finally get me one. Ive been searching around for awhile but cant really find the one i want. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Im located in texas so id prefer it to be from texas unless its a deal i cant refuse..i dont want to spend no more then $18000 so just give me what you got and ill see what i can do!

http://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action?sf1Dir=ASC&mkId=20053&mdId=22061&crSrtFlds=stkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId-trId&rd=10000&PMmt=1-1-2&stkTypId=28881&sf2Dir=DESC&sf1Nm=location&sf2Nm=price&isDealerGrouping=false&trId=25037&trId=25141&rpp=50&feedSegId=28705&searchSource=GEO_SEARCH&pgId=2102&zc=76301

Guest JasonHensley22
iamwithstupid.gif make sure and also be patient and find the right one. I almost jumped on a few because I thought they were really hard to find, but I waited and found a really nice one on craigslist.

i live in borger texas and would get rid of mine for 16,000. 3 month old paint job due to wind damage, bone stock other than shackles. it does have 120,000 miles but you cant tell, im just asking that because of the paint job. its in great condition

ss030.jpg

ss031.jpg