Newbie From Texas

Foxracer85

Guest JasonHensley22

Sounds like some good plans. I'll give you that, at least you are planning to get an SS. Heres a thought I had, why don't you put all the money into the SS and use the single cab as a DD?

Sounds like some good plans. I'll give you that, at least you are planning to get an SS. Heres a thought I had, why don't you put all the money into the SS and use the single cab as a DD?

he single cab is hell of a lot lighter, and i will need a dd with "Family room" :(

do you really want me to start LOL JK Nick is a good guy

I live in DFW but im on several other forums a Texastruckscene.com and a houston forum also

Cool...we are having a GTG on the 14th in Crandell and at a members house...you should stop by

Cool...we are having a GTG on the 14th in Crandell and at a members house...you should stop by

thats a friday bro.... you know that right?????? but ill see what im doing and will try to stop by... but will prolly be at the ALCS baseball game "fingers crossed"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

do you really want me to start LOL JK Nick is a good guy

I live in DFW but im on several other forums a Texastruckscene.com and a houston forum also

Would that Houston forum happen to be HPT?