2005 Black Ss

Cop Magnet

$(KGrHqV,!jcE5,zY(ibjBOgo0KjWTQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqMOKowE54(GBSmGBOgo3OrtpQ~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!iME5j6hTytEBOgo2TNVuw~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqUOKkUE5)mLgcp3BOgo1tU5G!~~60_3.JPG

Standard 6.0 liter Vortec Hi-Output V-8 rated at 345 HP at 5200 rpm and 380 lb·ft of torque at 4000 rpm coupled to a 4L65E four-speed automatic transmission. This SS has standard All Wheel Drive setup, a 4.10 final drive gear ratio, the Z60 performance suspension, and beautiful 20 inch chrome wheels. The interior is all power, all leather, and very comfortable and plush. Power lumbar and bolster support. Dual climate controls, heated seats, and white guages that black out at night. The truck has OnStar and every option. The headrests have the embroidered SS logo. The steering wheel is all leather. As you kow, when it was released, this vehicle was described as "the Corvette of trucks".

My truck also has an all-steel "cowl induction" style hood from Goodmark. The bed is coated with a full Line-X spray-in bedliner. The tonneau cover is a Gaylord Speedsturr, with molded in spoiler. Oil changes regularly. This truck has a clean K&N filter. The Gibson exhaust that sounds tough and noticeable but not obnoxious in any way. The engine was tuned up last year. The tires were also replaced (Kumho's in original size) at that time. New brakes including rotors and pads, were done this summer. The truck has a remote start, which is amazing in the winter and saves on engine wear. This is a Valet model aftermarket (became standard a year or two later I believe). The truck is upgraded with bright white aftermarket xenon headlights. I don't know the "K" number but they are intense white. I have all receipts. The truck does not have a chip or flash upgrade.

This truck has a Kenwood DNX-6160 in-dash CD/DVD player with touch-screen, remote control, backup camera, satellite via subscription, and bluetooth. The head-unit has a micro jack you can plug any MP3 player into. It also has a USB port in the dash you can charge your player with or plug a flash drive with music directly into the player. I believe you can upload pictures for a background on your dash, etc, but I have not done this. The head unit will control an iPod directly. Seriously, it has all the bells and whistles. If you've never parallel parked a truck with a backup camera you will freak people out when you whip into tiny spaces...it makes life a breeze.

This truck is adult owned. It's never been raced or abused, and the modifications are all tasteful and reserved. Just enough to turn the head of a car or truck enthusiast, but not enough to attract attention. There are plenty of highly modified vehicles out there, but they will not have the reliability you want. I live in a condo with a heated enclosed garage and have enclosed parking at work as well. I am a professional, bought it for the hell of it, don't haul or tow anything, and just like having the best of any type of vehicle. This truck fits the bill in every way.

I am looking to get $20k or better out of the truck.

I don't troll here much, so you can email me at [email protected]

The truck is listed on eBay. The wording is obviously for SS newbies, but you get the details:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Silverado-SS-DVD-NAV-backup-cam-new-tires-brakes-clean-/120786772114?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c1f73e092