• Budweiser
    • Heineken
    • Corona Extra
    • Guiness
    • Miller Lite
    • Coors Light
    • Sam Adams
    • Hard Liquor

ah your missing some good ones. whenever i go out to a nice bar i get black and blues. it is Guiness on top blue moon the bottom. or irish car bombs. Octoberfest is some good shit to along with Yeungling lager. if i drink light beer its Miller light or Hieneken light. sometimes a strait Guiness hits the spot also

cheers.gif

9942371585_ORIG.jpeg

I`m straight edge. The best drink ever made in my eyes is............DR.PEPPER!

Never did like that stuff..but then again I dont care for any soda

BTW, the OP's poll was about an alcoholic drink.

Oh..and Im glad yer....straight crackup.gifedge

Edited by KIKINSS (see edit history)

I drove thru Dagget last Sunday, had an eye out for ya.....

oh yes, beautiful down town Daggett.. :lol: i moved a couple month ago, only a few miles away. but i'm down at the AM-PM and the Vegas truck stop just about daily. what made you drive thru Daggett ? most people avoid it at all cost.. :lol: but it dose have it's history, from the 1880's and Route 66.

Edited by desrtrat (see edit history)

oh yes, beautiful down town Daggett.. :lol: i moved a couple month ago, only a few miles away. but i'm down at the AM-PM and the Vegas truck stop just about daily. what made you drive thru Daggett ? most people avoid it at all cost.. :lol: but it dose have it's history, from the 1880's and Route 66.

I was on my way to Bullheadcity, AZ. Took the 40 east all the way past Needles. I enjoyed the drive. 1st time ever out there. When I drove thru dagget I was like maybe I'll see Desrtrat.....

I was on my way to Bullheadcity, AZ. Took the 40 east all the way past Needles. I enjoyed the drive. 1st time ever out there. When I drove thru dagget I was like maybe I'll see Desrtrat.....

next time maybe you will.. :thumbs: if you go to Bullhead again, off the 40, take the Daggett exit and just before the train tracks and that's National Trails Highway, Route 66, go east and enjoy the ride.. :driving: all the way to Needles..just have a full tank of gas... :smash: