New Axle With Disc Brakes

silverado777

So I got my truck back from AZ Differential yesterday and all I can say is wow! These guys did an excellent job on my axle. I had them put on a TA diff cover with bearing studs and an Eaton True Trac. The true trac is so much better than my old G80! I also finally got rid of the ugly drum brakes in the back. And surprisingly breaking performance is alot better.

Oh and just an fyi AZ Differential is installing a 4 wheel dyno in their shop this week and in the future will be hosting dyno days. So anyone in AZ looking for a 4 wheel dyno...here it is.

2011-10-05180038.jpg

2011-10-05180148.jpg

what gear u running? i got 3.42's and want to switch to 3.73's with that same locker. and damn that cover looks bad ass!

Still running the same 3.73's. I was thinking about 4.10's but I have issues with traction as is lol

Looks great, ur jealous of me now I'm jealous of you lol. That's next for me, rear disc conversion w slotted rotors and slotted rotors up front and some Stop-Tech calipers and pads.

Lol wanna trade?

Once I'm done with these rotors I plan on doing the Z06 conversion, but mainly for looks. I'm going to do hydroboost for performance.

Lol wanna trade?

Once I'm done with these rotors I plan on doing the Z06 conversion, but mainly for looks. I'm going to do hydroboost for performance.

I hear ya, rudy91040 sells the Z06 custom brackets just FYI in case you didn't know.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/72492-wtb-caliper-brackets-for-c6z-calipers/page__p__803411__hl__rudy91040__fromsearch__1#entry803411