Traded In The Sss

Berry

In early May, I traded in my SSS. I didn't want to, but I had to. I couldn't afford the payments, and getting $80 in gas every 10 days just had to stop as well. Not owning my own home any more, being the only person in the truck 95% of the time, living in apartments with tight parking lots, most of the time parking the SSS on a public street, and last winter I had alot of trouble parking it because of parking bans/snowdrifts and the trucks lack of a tight turning radious where contributing factors in trading her in as well. I enjoyed my time here, and made a coulpe of long term friends. My wife talked me into getting a 2006 Pontiac Solstice, lowering my monthly payment by 60% and only needing $40 in gas every two weeks it does what we needed it to do. 223233_1745296361640_1515707124_31583257_1811954_n.jpg

Guest JasonHensley22

Another one bites the dust... How is that thing going to do in winter? Hmm, this is probably the oddest vehicle i've seen someone trade in an SSS for, no offense but it kinda looks like a chick car. But as long as your happy with it thats all that matters I guess!

I hear you man about making some good friends from this site. I have made several ! I drove one of those once. Those are quick and pull hard. I could barely fit but liked it. It was a girl's I was dating at one time.

Wow you guys are super sensitive. Didn't mean to hurts anyones feelings. While I admit i have a dry sense of humor thats all it is. Not busting anyones balls. so with that I apologize.

Now for the El Camino comment I did chuckle a bit but would have been a lot funnier if you would called a Daewoo or KIA hell even a Hyundai at least keep it in the GM family.

Holden is GM you know. Mazada is ford.

Guest JasonHensley22

Wow you guys are super sensitive. Didn't mean to hurts anyones feelings. While I admit i have a dry sense of humor thats all it is. Not busting anyones balls. so with that I apologize.

Now for the El Camino comment I did chuckle a bit but would have been a lot funnier if you would called a Daewoo or KIA hell even a Hyundai at least keep it in the GM family.

Holden is GM you know. Mazada is ford.

I don't think he was being sensitive bud, I think he was just busting YOUR balls laugh.giflaugh.gif (Get it, the smiling faces look like balls!)... yeah I know i'm lame, it's okay!

I do like the El Camino joke, and I don't know what Holden is... dunno.gif

They all end up traded or sold sooner or later. I miss mine but I spent 6 years driving her and modding. I hope Chevy will come out with a new Silverado SS in the future. I must say I liked owning a truck that was unique. I don't like driving a vehicle everybody and their mother has. That's just me. :driving:

The Holden he's talking about is the company in Australia that made the newer GTO for Pontiac. Yes, she does pull hard. I was shocked how quick this little 4 cylinder is, and it gets 25 mpg on average, so she's quick, I'm driving a standard again, and she's gets good mpg.