04 Arrival In Ri

toolsss04

Hey all, not new to the forums but new to posting.. just picked up an '04 SS Arrival blue about a month ago and loving it.. I've always owned Chevy trucks but none quite like the SS. Work was done by last owner but it has an Airhog cold air, Flowmasters, Rollpan, Fronts tinted 20%, Billet grill and air ducts.. and Tonneau cover.. I will put up some pics up shortly... any others in R??I... I've seen you around!! Plans are to bring the truck to stock.. ditch everything but the cold air, tint and Tonneau cover and I'd like to put a set of headers and full Magnaflows.. I'm sorry but IMO the SS looks great stock.. well maybe a cowl hod.. so I'll be looking for some parts someone may have lying around.. lol

Gotta make a sig..

-Nick

'04 SS Arrival Blue

Welcome to RI. Yea I have the loud blk one you've probaly seen/heard around. I know a the guy with The red one at getty, and my buddy has a blk one also, but he doesn't get doesn't get on here. Look foward to a mini RI meet! I'll be back next month.

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...

Holy shit another rhode islander! Hey nick, where in ri are you from man? I've got a black one you might have seen around depending on where your from. Please get some pics up an like taylor said, we should have a mini meet here in ri.

Definitely down for a "mini meet" lol - pics up soon - I'll put up a few now from the dealership... I have seen a few black SS's around a Blue but no Red.. the truck is from Mass... I'm in Providence but I drive all over..

@907 - Roll pan is yours if you've got.. a stock bumper..stock grill..stock headlights or we can work out a price... lmk

Don't know if anyone is interested in the billet grill inserts and air ducts.. but same trades apply...

Lets try and get together sometime soon before the even colder weather hits... maybe Garbage I mean Goddard park or something...

Nick

post-23235-038529200 1318139374_thumb.jpg

post-23235-087205200 1318139382_thumb.jpg

Whoa...lol no offence I'd get rid of that thing also.lol might be able to hook u up with my stock bumper when I get q new pan, well see. I don't dig the holes in it. Imo

If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, than it needed to be fixed anyways...

Truck looks good man, yea I agree get those headlights outta there. ebay is your best bet with that. Id get the SS silverado that goes on the back tailgate an remove the stuck on "chevrolet" emblem. doesnt look horrible but the SS looks much better. I'm down for whenever nick, my fathers got a garage in providence on douglas ave so I'm always around there. So just let me know what works for you guys an I'm in.

• 1 month later...