Arrival Blue R6?

The_aSSet

Why?

The Arrival blue isn't that different that Yamaha Blue. Now its going to look like every other R6 out there. Also anytime I see a repainted bike it makes me think 1 thing. Its been knocked over and repainted. Id sell the Orange stuff and buy some bodywork that needs paint and pocket the extra cash.

Unfortunately, If you have a bike long enough. Chances are it's going to hit the ground sometime, or another. You probably could make a little cash from selling the stock fairings, but you would have to buy another set of stock unless you want to buy aftermarket. Which will have some fitment issues. Not mention good luck selling the stock ones in one shot.Everyone just wants a piece.

I say paint those bad boys blue. Only problem is your gas mileage will go down in your truck, because you will not want to take it out the back.

Well after doing some more painting in my booth, I decided it needs to have a down draft system to prevent dust and such from contaminating the paint, so until that happens the R6 will remain orange unfortunately. But it will happen eventually.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Well after doing some more painting in my booth, I decided it needs to have a down draft system to prevent dust and such from contaminating the paint, so until that happens the R6 will remain orange unfortunately. But it will happen eventually.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

so............ did it happen yet?