Why Does My Bumper Hang Low?

cmoney23

Anyone know of a quick cheap fix for this issue i noticed? The bumper cover on the drivers side hangs a tad bit low under the headlights. I did get under it today and didnt see anything that was bent that i could notice. I hope i dont have to replace the whole bumper reinforcement behind the bumper cover.

post-23304-047470700 1318188397_thumb.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Anyone know of a quick cheap fix for this issue i noticed? The bumper cover on the drivers side hangs a tad bit low under the headlights. I did get under it today and didnt see anything that was bent that i could notice. I hope i dont have to replace the whole bumper reinforcement behind the bumper cover.

Check the how to section there is a write up on it. i think it's listed as Bumper mod

Guest JasonHensley22

Mine isn't like that! Yikes, that would bug the crap outta me! I'm not sure bud but I know with my Fords when you bolted the bumper back up you had to hold it steady and level or else it would look like yours, so I always had to have someone hold it or put it on jacks to keep it perfectly level.

Lol, it's okay I have OCD too, my steering wheel squeaks when I turn either way, and it's driving me NUTS! It'll be fixed soon...

Hey mine does the same thing. Mine sounds like a rubbing Squeak inside the steering column. If you fix yours tell me what you had to do.

Maybe its a 03 thing but i found this SSS on ebay and his bumper has the same gap on the same side. So maybe a few came out of the factory like that. IDK kinda messed up if they did though. Heres a pic of mine on the top and the one i found on the bottom.NewSS001.jpgbumpersag.jpg

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)