Redone Engine Covers

Wizard

Just got text from mike that hood/tailgate get cleared tonight. Engine covers are all cleared as well. I'll post some pics as soon as I get them. I've been waiting along time for this.

Oh ya- suck it Chase :) ( with all due respect of course)

Edited by Wizard (see edit history)

:dbanana::lurk:

I hope what he did to it isn't what I had planned for mine though!

I will say it now so that if it does have the same look i'm not copying it off you though.

Blue tone real fire running up the center of the cowl with a ghosted in SS in the center with ghosted skulls peeking out from the lettering with the fire running through it. Then on the tailgate I would have the real fire come from the SS symbols on the left side about 8" tall with SINNER ghosted in with it at about 20" long.

That was my plan. I know he has a way better imagination than I do so I can't wait to see it.

:dbanana::lurk:

I hope what he did to it isn't what I had planned for mine though!

I will say it now so that if it does have the same look i'm not copying it off you though.

Blue tone real fire running up the center of the cowl with a ghosted in SS in the center with ghosted skulls peeking out from the lettering with the fire running through it. Then on the tailgate I would have the real fire come from the SS symbols on the left side about 8" tall with SINNER ghosted in with it at about 20" long.

That was my plan. I know he has a way better imagination than I do so I can't wait to see it.

Well we will be different. Especially since your truck is blue. Ive had my hood with Mike for 8 months. So to say that this hasbeen in the making is an understatement. Hes a busy and popular dude.

I'll post pics, but it is fire and skulls inside the SS style rally stripes in the hood and SS style striping. The tailgate is also SS stripes but not just straight up and down. You will see.