Is This A Good Deal?

mr84ss

Guest JasonHensley22

I think that's the truck from the "girl" that cussed everyone out on here, saying our trucks suck. Buy a dodge.

Yep thats the one, good call bud. No don't buy this thing, I don't see it turning out well...

I would need to know what "needs some work" means. A lot of times buying a cheap one with issues ends up being a lot of money and time to fix, and you will end up spending as much as if you just went out and bought a nice one. I would want the "issues" difined and do a careful inspection. If its minor stuff, it might be a decent deal. JMO

Guest JasonHensley22

Who's that?

dunno.gif

There was a day a few months back where this chick joined the forum to try and sell this truck the OP has shown us. Well she was totally trash talking the SSS and saying thats shes trying to sell it to get a "real" truck like a lightning and man we just bombarded her and then I think a Mod kicked her off and deleted the thread, it was funny though.

Guest JasonHensley22

Yeah, she kept saying SSS were the biggest POS ever made. That it had a ton of problems, and was slow that's why she bought a "real" truck.

I think a couple of us was called gay, if I remember correctly. crackup.gif

I wouldn't doubt it eeek, that chick was crazy!

Yeah, i remember that day, I had only been here for like a couple days at that time. She said she was a long time member on here but 03mass kept asking her to prove herself and make a post with her old username, and she wouldn't. We kept at it till the truth came out, and she went crazy. Good times. But not a good idea, if I remember right it's missing cladding and has three spare tire rims and one vho rim on it.Post number 62 in this thread 03mass mentioned it and even has a link to her thread, but it got deleted.

Edited by 2001silverado364 (see edit history)