Tri Fold Tonneau Cover

70chevy03ss

Ok so i bought this tonneau cover a while back with all the intentions of using it but right now I'm not sure if I'm going to even keep the SS. So here it is a tri fold hard tonneau cover its made by steffens automotive. This is the LS series. It has some scratches and a decent size dent on the bottom side that can't be noticed until you open it. The dent does not effect the cover in any way. It does need some parts to install it . I'm looking to get $250.00 shipped. I will get some more pics tomorrow night but here is one for now.

post-8284-0563467001294006204_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

Are the trifolding covers pretty secure?

I'll be hauling around a good bit of carpentry hand tools pretty often and the occasional piece of small equipment so I need a solid locking cover.

Currently have a soft cover that came with the truck, its in great shape but like I said I am needing something that can lock.

? Y IS EVERYONE SELLING THEIR SS TRUCKS :confused:

Probably because gas is $4 a gallon, I "almost" didn't get mine because of that but I decided screw it, I'd rather pay a little more at the pump and have an absolutely awesome truck ;)

? Y IS EVERYONE SELLING THEIR SS TRUCKS :confused:

Well these trucks are getting old time to move on. I have owned mine since 04 love the truck but its getting real $$$$ with gas and fixing things on it. Plus I have the Blown 70 chevelle project that NEEDS to get done. Also I have a kid now who I want to spoil with toys and also I want my own place at some point down the road. Still love the truck and still get a ton of looks with it and also can still beat 'KIDS" on the road but I'm getting older now and like i said I want to finish my car!!!