Krypton Bulbs

I placed an order for an hid low beam kit. It has been almost 2 weeks now and I have tried contacting them via email and phone. I have gotten zero feedback from them, not even an order. confirmation. however, they charged my credit card. Do any of you guys know whats going on over there?

He is supposedly still shipping orders, according to a couple GSXR forums. Well, since it is public on a few of the forums,now. I don't see a problem saying it here. His cousin committed suicide a few months back, and he kind of went MIA. So give it some time, it should arrive.

He is supposedly still shipping orders, according to a couple GSXR forums. Well, since it is public on a few of the forums,now. I don't see a problem saying it here. His cousin committed suicide a few months back, and he kind of went MIA. So give it some time, it should arrive.

Thanks for the info eeekroar!

X2

I ordered a set for the wifes car 2 weeks ago and still nothing. I have tried to call email ect.. and nothing. I did however get a email with a order number so I guess thats a start

Ill link to this thread on his forum so he has a chance to see whats going on.

How do you like your kit McMahan?

So far so good. I ordered a 9007 bulb and I got the right ones but they were marked 9004.The only complaint is I ordered a 8000k and they shipped a 6000k. I am glad I took the time to see if they worked. The wife likes the way they look in her car so as long as she is happy so am I lol.

My truck I went with DDM tuning and got both high and low beams and they are still holding up. Been thinking of getting another set from krypton just incase one goes out.

• 2 weeks later...

good to hear guys! Looking forward to getting mine

Hey Guys, STG gave me a link over here to this thread, are any of you still waiting and what is your order number if so.

I'll give this thread a week before I take it off my list of things to check on.

Furthermore to reach me quickly please email me at [email protected] . Include your order number, name and issue.

Thanks

Josh

***To the powers that be here, im not trying to advertise, just take care of anybody that has issues, in the next few months I will be looking at becoming a vendor on some new sites and this is one that will be considered.