Roll Control, Shift Light, And Boost Gauge

sprayed99

If you are not interested in purchasing and if you dont have questions about an item I have GTFO!

i dont care how long of a member u r, or who u think u r, but u cant fkn talk to people like that maybe ur just a tough guy to people ur not surrounded by or live in the same area as u, but ive seen too much man u dont need to be an **** even when people r just bullshitting around. take a fkn chill pill cause i bet if u acted the way u do on here to peoples face u would get ur teeth knocked out. sorry to the OP but i cant sit and watch this dude push people around. if u got a problem lets take it to PM's, OP r on here for camaraderie not to get treated like they r 2 ft. tall or to see a pissing match.

i dont care how long of a member u r, or who u think u r, but u cant fkn talk to people like that maybe ur just a tough guy to people ur not surrounded by or live in the same area as u, but ive seen too much man u dont need to be an **** even when people r just bullshitting around. take a fkn chill pill cause i bet if u acted the way u do on here to peoples face u would get ur teeth knocked out. sorry to the OP but i cant sit and watch this dude push people around. if u got a problem lets take it to PM's, OP r on here for camaraderie not to get treated like they r 2 ft. tall or to see a pissing match.

He is the OP!

He is replying to his thread, smart ass comments deserve smart ass responses.

Btw if you would have told me you were selling that boost gauge earlier I would have gotten it off you.

Will that shift light work on a v-twin motorcycle?

He is the OP!

He is replying to his thread, smart ass comments deserve smart ass responses.

Btw if you would have told me you were selling that boost gauge earlier I would have gotten it off you.

Will that shift light work on a v-twin motorcycle?

oh, r u his boyfriend or just his representative?

btw OP= Other People

Edited by bruiser04 (see edit history)

Guest JasonHensley22

Guys lets just drop this. I obviously offended the poster somehow and for that I am sorry, I didn't mean any harm or ill will toward the person or the products, I just was trying to be nice and funny. I say from the next post on should all be only about what this fellow has for sale. Again I am sorry if I offended anybody, I promise I didn't mean it.

-Jason

If I were either of them i'd be making a few housecalls! Hear me knocking??? I didn't think so!

I can send you a box of tissues since you have used up all your mom's crying over someone.... If a PM is in order to settle something, why didn't I get one from you calling me out? Or are you trying to be a tough guy?

I was stating the obvious reason for why a reply was made to the above post by the OP (Original Poster).

On the other hand I actually have someone who may be interested in the Shift Light for his drag bike. An actual question and statement about what this thread is about.

:locked02: