Roll Control, Shift Light, And Boost Gauge

sprayed99

ur right this should be a pm issue ive just seen it too much from this guy

Then use the ignore feature!

I'm the exact same way in person as I am on this site. You don't like it.... don't read what I post!!!!

The biggest thing with me is respect... I feel disrespected I will let you know! Or you step out of line I will let you know. This is my thread and I have every right to tell people to GTFO if they are not interested or not making a useful post.....again in my thread!

Yeah I agree I have a tendency to cross the line, but the line is up to me to determine not you as you were not involved in this. You come in after the fact trying to prove something which I'm still not sure what that is... Obviously you have an issue with me... Again use the ignore feature. If you want to respond I would prefer you not waste your time writing me a PM as I would rather you continue making your posts public so eveyone that sees it knows you are simply wasting your time and making yourself look childish!

Seriously the boyfriend comment?? HAHAHA I can actually laugh at that! Good one thats only been posted a few million times as a piss poor insult. Get over yourself and please go waste your time following someone else around the forum.

Oh and I have to ask... you want to buy any of the above 3 items?

EDIT* spelling.

Edited by Sprayed99 (see edit history)