2003 Silverado Ss For Sale

03bluessguy

Just curious i have a 2003 chevy silverado ss with 67,000miles i bought it used 6 years ago with 23,000miles i bought it and built it it was salavage. How much do you think i could get for it. if i sell it. thanks Dave let me know if anyone would know. or know anyone in the market for one.

post-10789-063869600 1318548773_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Will you sell this truck if so how much I'm looking to buy one and cant find one..

Just curious i have a 2003 chevy silverado ss with 67,000miles i bought it used 6 years ago with 23,000miles i bought it and built it it was salavage. How much do you think i could get for it. if i sell it. thanks Dave let me know if anyone would know. or know anyone in the market for one.

kind of depends on what caused to to be salvaged and what the extent of the damage was and how it was repaired i have seen salvage titled vehicles go for close the kbb as long as it was repaired correctly and there was no evidence of it being in a wreck