Spent Some Time With Both Super Sports Today

mcmahan

Hey all I took some time today to clean up both SS's and snapped a couple pics. Still need to give the big SS some more love but I will get her done before I head back.

Sorry for the crappy pics I left my camera in Korea

Enjoy:

1b2bd1d7.jpg

101dcdc5.jpg

36b636fb.jpg

Here is the HID kit I put in the little SS. Headlights are Xenon 6000K and the fogs are Xenon 3500K yellow. Cant really see the yellow cause of the camera but they are very yellow.

70c0e5d5.jpg

3f759c5e.jpg

3c606ee7.jpg

Justin

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

Thanks guys. I plan on getting a 4th gen ss maro soon as the sss is paid for shooting for next summer or doing a 67-72 c10 project bagged big block ect yall know the deal

Lookin really good man. I need another ss but id rather get a Z06 :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LOL me to brother. A new CTS-V would be pretty bamf too

Thanks everybody I have my hands full. With Lara having to take care of the baby she really doesn't have time to keep the cars and truck up so when I came home they both need a little TLC

Looking good Brother. Now hurry up with that damn job of yours because its getting in the way of the work you need to do on your truck :yellow_loser:

2 years I will be a civilian and plan on doing nothing but paint body motor and audio work. My pops said he was in too so we will see what happens.

My dad has close to 40 years in all the ares and I grew up in a shop so with all his connections and experience and all the people we know should do ok

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)