New Grill Installed

Looks good bud, now find out whats wrong with that bumper! lol

Hey 1 thing at a time!! I have no idea why the bumper is like that. Ive been under there a few times looking around and cant see anything out of the ordinary. Only thing i can think of is the bumper brace or bumper reinforcement is jacked up somehow.. No clue

Thanks. I have been thinking about getting one and wondered how the Ebay were? The Carriage Works ones are high and I cant tell any real difference in the looks of them?

I promise there is a difference. I have a Ebay one and hate it. There is DEFIANTLY a difference in quality. I messaged the business back selling them, and they offered a full refund with return, or 20 dollars back while letting me keep the grille, because they obviously know their products are crap.

I promise there is a difference. I have a Ebay one and hate it. There is DEFIANTLY a difference in quality. I messaged the business back selling them, and they offered a full refund with return, or 20 dollars back while letting me keep the grille, because they obviously know their products are crap.

Yup big difference my ebay one is long gone in the trash and my buddies carriage works on is still one his truck!!!

This ebay one i got isnt trash at all. Ive had a few ebay grilles on a few different cars of mine and ive had some trash grilles off ebay. So ive seen a few different types and this one i got is made pretty dam good. Its real heavy and thick. Maybe their talking about another grille on ebay by a different manufacturer than the one i got.

Nope, I got my grille from the same manufacture. When you compare it side by side, and on the truck with a high quality one you will see the differences.They look better than the honeycomb for sure.

You can call me a perfectionist.

Chevy_anim.gif