Intimidator Ss Silverado R/C Truck. Dale Earnhardt

BLOWN SS/T

I got an ISS Remote control truck BNIB for anyone out there that's been looking for one. I had trouble getting my hands on this myself.

Been busy with work (zero days off lately) but I'll try to get some pictures and part number etc... If you need it. It's still in the mail on it's way to me, I know the box has a slight bent at top from moving around.

I might post it on some other sites then flea bay it. If anyone has to have it now, I'll do $220. I know its crazy high $$$$ compared to what they origanally sold for, and I probaly paid way to much for it, but the truck looked way too cool for me to pass up. This would probably be better suited for a collector. I personally was gonna take it out the box and tear up the pavement just cuz the truck looks cool, but I'll pass to opportunity to collector if there's any interested if not I'll just open it up.

Ps I know the price is high and if it's too much just pass it up and don't make an unnecessary post. Keep in mind that I paid the price to get this.

• 2 years later...