Ss

super88

thanks man, yeah everyone that has seen them is like WOW... heres some more pics I just took on my lunch.. there a little dirty.

lights.jpglight2.jpglight1.jpg

dam your lights look evil as ****!!!

im just about to do my lights that didnt even cross my mind but i have to say thats the best i have ever seen!!!

I know man.. ive never been an accident so Im assuming someone hit me in a parking lot or something.. as for the tail gate someone doesnt like me.. I woke up to that and all the pieces on the floor of my driveway...someone shot it all over with paint ball guns.. put white powder in my gas tank...and keyed it.....:banghead:

Im going to get everything done on it next year when spring comes and then buy a bike or DD..

What's up with the tailgate handle and the scrape on the front right bumper? Other than that, nice. thumbsup.gif That pewter is such a clean color.

I know man.. ive never been an accident so Im assuming someone hit me in a parking lot or something.. as for the tail gate someone doesnt like me.. I woke up to that and all the pieces on the floor of my driveway...someone shot it all over with paint ball guns.. put white powder in my gas tank...and keyed it.....:banghead:

Im going to get everything done on it next year when spring comes and then buy a bike or DD..

I'll sell ya my bike :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk